April is coming to a close, which also means this month’s theme, Activate Your Core, is also ending. But we don’t want you to neglect your core, so we have compiled a list of recommended Pilates studios in Eindhoven.
- Studio Zuid (pictured) is owned by fellow international Matthew Deal. His studio offers a wide range of group classes and private sessions, such as mat, equipment, and barre, as well as Franklin Method Education. You can find more information, in English and Dutch, on his website and Facebook page.
- Studio Realign is a Pilates and Physiotherapy Practice owned and run by Nadine Hermann. She offers group and private classes, as well as physiotherapy, massage therapy, and hot stone massage. More information can be found on her website.
- Essenz Pilates has an extensive schedule of classes from Monday to Saturday, from beginners to advanced, as well as sessions for kids and teens. Private lessons are also available and there are also some classes conducted in English. Further info can be found on their website (in Dutch only).
- Pam Pilates offers group mat classes in the mornings and evenings from Monday to Friday. Private and duo lessons are also available. More information is on their website (in Dutch only).
- And last, but definitely not least, on our list is Monique Henry. She comes highly recommended by a lot of people! Monique currently teaches a group lesson at David Llyod on Saturdays at 10:05. She is currently working on her own Pilates page, and we will update it here once she has it ready. In the meantime, you can contact her directly via her personal Facebook page.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to recommend their favourite Pilates Studios and Instructors!